3.4
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I scheduled a pickup for return service.

I leave the box next to my front door and put a little sticky note on the box saying it was "for UPS" because I have USPS and FedEx coming by the same day too.

I see the Big UPS truck back its way up my driveway, like you really couldn't walk up?? That's not really bothering me though. What IS bothering me is that they *** driver left trash at my FRONT DOOR! He crumpled up the sticky note, and just threw it on my front door. Then he peels the return service delivery sticker, slaps it on the box, then has the balls to leave the remainder of the sticker AT MY FRONT DOOR ON THE FLOOR!!

How is that good business practice?? You don't come to someone's property and just trash it! Never going to have UPS deliver my packages anymore. These guys really don't know what is decent customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

The remainder of the sticker is a reciept.Also the ups guy took the box and left the post it note that you left outside your door.

He isn't a garbage man. It's your note at your house.

Get a grip.Crazy people.