1.3

A package I was expecting to recieve Friday was delayed due to weather.Okay, understandable.

It was then scheduled to arrive Tuesday between 10:30-4:30. Put a damper on my plans, but still okay. I spent an hour shoveling the front walkway and steps (which we don't normally use) to make sure the delivery driver had safe and easy access to our front door. The delivery driver showed up at 7:33pm and instead of even knocking on the door, he left a "sorry we missed you.

Be back tomorrow by 2pm" note on our door! We were home!! So I cancelled my plans for today to ensure I would be home to sign for my package. It showed up at 6:40pm, the driver just carelessly THREW IT into the doorway, said "don't know why I didnt leave it last night." And walked away before I could say anything!!

I didn't even sign for it!!

For him to just disrespectfully THROW my package was unacceptable.And I will absolutly be filing a formal complaint against this paticular driver!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments