Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have been expecting a check since last Friday.Twice the dumb as$3$ sent it back saying my address is undeliverable.

Well the first time I found out that the driver never came to my house. Wonder what the new reason will be. Funny thing is that I have had packages delivered from them in the past. Just three weeks ago infact.

They must have a new driver that is illiterate. Unfortunately the company sending my package uses these dummies. What is really sad, my address must be six feet long on my building and my unit number is in my gate and on the molding around my door. This is what our future looks like in delivery.

Funny how fedex just delivered a package to me on Saturday without any problems.I see it does not take much to get hired by UPS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments