I am disabled and the driver didn't not blow horn as directed to do so by 3 Supervisors from Ups.Also I was promised by supervisors.

That my package was going to be sent to me. I hada surgery and i needed mt blow up bed for my healing process . I never got a call back intil now and this worker who called me had a attitude and hung up on me. What does this dumb lady expect me to be happy that she is telling me that On behalf Ups we would like to tell you your package is going back to Amazon!!!

I have PTSD why did this idiotic female from UPS even call me to back to make me mad.I have already email Amazon a complaint about UPS carriers

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments