Expected package today.Was home all day and even saw the truck go by.

I then called customer service told them my email said the package was delivered and that it wasn't. Was called back an hour and a half later by some *** that told me I was wrong and that if the package was really missing I should go knock on neighbors doors. My wife then calls after I lost my cool and was hung up on, twice... They then had the drivers log and saw that the package was delivered to the wrong address.

However the idiots have the package being delivered to a number that does not exist.Seriously how hard is it to read a house number????

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of package from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments