Turnaround Time

On 12/18, I received a notice on my door that ups had tried to deliver package but I was not home.I signed the back of notice giving them permission to deliver package without my being home but the next a received another notice, just like day before so again i signed it and placed it on door.

On the third day I received another notice that becausr i wasn't home to receive package they were returning package to sender. I called them to complain that i had signed a notices twice giving them permission to deliver package but instead they were returning to sender. They told me that there was nothing i could do about it. They said they would try to have package kept at their facility in north mankato, mn but couldn't guarantee that would happen.

They said it ups was open that night and the following day, a saturday if i wanted to pick it up... even though they couldn't guarantee that package had not been sent back. When i arrived at ups Saturday it was closed and according to the sign on door it was not open on saturdays. When i went to pick it up today, i checked the tracking number on l ine and saw that it had been returned to sender.

This is not the first time we have had problems with ups.

My husband, who is in the computer business refuses to ship or have anything shipped from ups forthis very reason.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups package from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments