Kenmore, New York
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I'm in buffalo NY and right now friday the 21st the weather has been bad here since Tuesday.I understand that weather can delay items.

I tried calling today to pickup my pkg and told me I would be called within the hour. Never got a call. I called again and was told the lady planned for me to pick it up Monday when I told her today (Friday). So I was suppose to get another call...

Never did. I called again found out that they were closed since Wednesday. The best part of all this is I called earlier and I was told my pkg was on a truck today to be delivered today. This company has absolutly no consideration for its customers and just horrible customer service.

I will tell absolutly everyone I know about my experience not just this time but other times I have had problems with this company. This being the worst, I will not do business with this company again. There are other carries I can ask for and I will do everything to avoid UPS. I would like my money back but I guarantee after all the grief I went through and this message I know I wont.

UPS is a perfect example of a huge company that is just a bully and being a huge player in the shipping world they think they can do whatever they feel to their customers.I'm done with them.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States #905195

are you *** kidding me?Are you that much of a *** that you expect someone to risk their own life to deliver your meaningless package to you in those conditions?

When you open your front door to a wall of snow, how in the *** do you expect someone to deliver something to you??Get a *** clue you *** loser!!!!!