my address is 4341 Southwest Freeway Houston Texas 77027.and for some reason your drivers can never find this address.

What's even more frustrating countless times they have stated that no one was at this address to receive the package, or the address is invalid. I am the property manager at public storage, so I also have quite a few tenants that receive deliveries from UPS, and the drivers are say the same thing.

today I was supposed to receive a delivery and the driver put it in the notes that I was not present to receive the delivery at 5:20.I've been sitting by the window waiting on the driver who never showed up it is very frustrating and unprofessional

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

First off, it is not a good idea to post your address on a public internet site, much less one UPS does not monitor.

In the future, have Public Storage and your name both on the address label.

I would be confident doing the above will get your items to you.