UPS handed my package over to Purolator who came to apartment building, but because my name was not on the directory, did not buzz the number on the package.

I ordered this package so that it would arrive on the week I needed it to. I'm going on holidays and it is impossible for a reschedule.

I really wish I had read more reviews on UPS before selecting shipping options when I ordered my item. For now on, I will place in any comments to not use this service if there is not an shipping option, I will place in comments... To buzz the unit number anyways as well.

To drive here and drive away without buzzing simply because my name is not on the buzz directory beside the unit number has got to be the stupidest thing ever. Sure sounds like the driver is not the brightest crayon in the box!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments