3.0
Tracking Tool

Nothing but stress.I work.

They came three times for my package During the dsy. When I called Ups I requested to.leave package with office in my lobby. They came after 4 pm.and the office was closed. I checked tracking and package was then delivered to my closest ups location.

I expected to pick it up there. Lo and behold it was on its way back to the sender. I had to order the package again from the seller. Again today they came with another parcel I ordered.

I was not home but got the call on my cell

I told the delivery man tp leave it at my door. it was not at my door and I checked tracking and it said it was left at front door which I assume is the lobby door!! package was not there. Someone likely stole it.

I had parcels left at my door before and no problem. NOW I am expecting a parcel tomorrow and have no way to contact ups since I dont have a card yet!! I have to go through this stress. Worst service ever.

I was planning on taking a day off work just to make sure I get my package?! people work.

in the future I will make sure i use canada post or fedex!now to worry about my package tomorrow!!!

joybarton25 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments