3.0
Tracking Tool

Nothing but stress. I work.

They came three times for my package During the dsy. When I called Ups I requested to.leave package with office in my lobby. They came after 4 pm.and the office was closed. I checked tracking and package was then delivered to my closest ups location.

I expected to pick it up there. Lo and behold it was on its way back to the sender. I had to order the package again from the seller. Again today they came with another parcel I ordered.

I was not home but got the call on my cell

I told the delivery man tp leave it at my door. it was not at my door and I checked tracking and it said it was left at front door which I assume is the lobby door!! package was not there. Someone likely stole it.

I had parcels left at my door before and no problem. NOW I am expecting a parcel tomorrow and have no way to contact ups since I dont have a card yet!! I have to go through this stress. Worst service ever.

I was planning on taking a day off work just to make sure I get my package?! people work.

in the future I will make sure i use canada post or fedex! now to worry about my package tomorrow!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments