Elizabeth, Louisiana

First I had a package sent to me via overnight.I waited all day and finally called at 430.

Customer service was unable to provide me any details except that it was out for delivery and would be there by the end of the day. The package was not delivered until 7:15: 12 hours after it was put on the truck. I waited ALL DAY & they could not give me any delivery time estimates.

Number 2: a package was shipped to me via Ground. I knew I was going out of town for the weekend so I requested that the package by dropped off at the UPS Store & I ALSO left a big signed note on the door explaining this.

The package was left on my DOORSTEP!!! I am out of town and a package is sitting on my doorstep for anyone to take!

I will NEVER EVER use UPS.And from this point forward I will avoid companies that shipped using UPS.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments