My experience may not be as bad as others however I'm extremely dissatisfied.I was waiting for a package from renttherunway.com ...I was getting a dress for the wedding....

I was told delivery on 9/11/14 by 8pm. My boyfriend worked from home so he could recieve the package for me if it came early/during the day. When I left work at 530 it was still not delievered. So I called ups.

I talked to a representative and asked him to have them ring my buzzer, so that my boyfriend of r myself could come down and retrieve the package.... at 630 I received a phone call from the local ups facility and the guy told me that my pkg had been left at my leasing office... which closed at 6.... I was so aggravated.

I asked him why the delivery driver hadn't rang my buzzer he said he did and that no one answered. I told the guy he was living because my boyfriend was home all day and now I was home and there was no way he even attempted to ring the buzzer. The guy told me there was nothing he could do and that I would have to wait until tomorrow. Now my office doesn't open until 9 am and we were supposed at leave at 7 am.

So I'm extremely dissatisfied and frankly pissed off. How do you not even try to deliver a pkg to the delivery address??? I certainly didn't ask for it to be delivered to the leasing office. Now my travel time for tomorrow is behind schedual because I have to wait for a leasing office to open.

Total ***.I never use UPS and this is why.....always a hassel.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments