I placed an OVERNIGHT order that was to be sent to me via UPS on 2/13/2014.The package never arrived.

Upon calling UPS Customer Service- I was told that due to "bad weather conditions" the package would not arrive until 2/14/2014. Once again, THE PACKAGE DID NOT ARRIVE. Upon calling UPS Customer Service (again) I was told that the package shows to be in my area but stuck on a truck and would not arrive until Monday 2/17/2013. NOT ONLY DID UPS MANAGE TO RUIN CHRISTMAS BUT THEY ALSO MANAGED TO RUIN VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER ANYTHING THAT WOULD REQUIRE UPS TO DELIVER!

I WILL ALSO COMPLAIN ABOUT UPS UNTIL I'M BLUE IN THE FACE!UPS SUCKS!!!!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Rochester Hills, Michigan, United States #786140

Yeah, it's a shame UPS didn't use their weather machine to ensure there was no snow so your delivery showed up. Or they should have used their delivery trucks equipped with snowplows as a backup. Shame on this company for not trudging through the snow for you.

Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #785843

the same thing happened to me...I ordered a package on the 12th and overnighted it.The morning of the 13th I got an email stating that they were behind because of valentine's day and that it would be delivered on th 14th.

I even got an email that morning stating that it would be. Never got the package. Called them and they said it would be the 17th when it got delivered but couldn't give me a reason why. They just said that it was something out of their control.

I asked them what exactly and they said not sure.

On the 15th they said if I wanted it delievered on Saturday I had to pay a 20 dollar fee on top of the 25 dollars extra dollars I paid to overnight it.I will never use ups again.