First, I never receive my new credit card...so I call my bank and they said they mailed it out UPS Overnight.. It was several months missing so, I asked if they could cancel that card(Fortunately, it was never activated or used) and they said sure...you will get your new card within 2 days...this was 11-26-14...by 12-6-14 NOTHING still..I called UPS with a tracking number and they say, it must of been lost and they will open an investigation...how long does a investigation take...8 to 10 days. I call my bank and explain UPS somehow has lost my credit card..they apologize and say they will cancel that card and UPS overnight a new one....this time I am ready and tracking...ok, UPS Website tracking number says it is in transit and will be delivered today...no later then 7PM...NOTHING again..I called UPS and they will call another department and call me back to let me know where the driver is.....UPS Overnight is USELESS.

Reason of review: Needed to rent equipment for a big shoot...But Because of UPS failure to deliver. I can not..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Delivery, Unethical business practices.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments