1.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Paid for their guaranteed overnight delivery on Wednesday.Package should have been here today.

Nope.... they forgot it, left it, missed it, whatever. Either way, it wont be here until Tuesday. Yup, that's overnight.

Im told there's nothing they can do. To make it worse, that package was necessary for a family getaway this weekend, which I had to cancel with no refund for certain parts of it. What did UPS do? Apologize.

So, I sure hope that lazy, ignorant, and incompetent employee is happy. I hope his/her manager is happy. I hope UPS corporate is happy because they all suck as much as the next and they've lost thousands in business each month from my personal business and company. Their official complaint form is a waste of time because it will never reach anyone that matters.

Screw UPS.I hope they go bankrupt.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments