I have been still waiting for my package since June 18. Almost for 4 days! I paid for this service. UPS representatives are not helpful, dishonest, and irresponsible. So is local delivery man. They didn't even attempt to deliver my package on my request day though they insisted that due to incorrect address, no Apt # , they are unable to delivery. In fact, I submitted my delivery change request with my Apt# and a brief explanation of my entrance. I confirmed this next day. In addition, I attached memo for delivery man at the entrance where I found the first UPS notice. It is inconceivable that incorrect address is the reason why they were unable to deliver. A local driver did not attempt to deliver on my request day!

They just made up story!

I would not say that all representatives are horrible, but at least 2 male representatives cut off my line intentionally when I asked their name and employee ID. Of course, my request has been ignored several time. The worst one is when I asked the representative to put my line to a supervisor to whom I talked on June 18 by proving extension # . The representative said" We have no extension service and there is no agent by that name, I don't see any problems and I don't understand why you call us ". Hung up.

A series of agent's performance should be considered as UPS company policy which allows employees to control information and provide fraud excuses to the customer?

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments