Monongahela, Pennsylvania

Every single time I order an item which has to come via UPS, I know I'm in for several days of arguing with them because they can't seem to ever get my package delivered when it should be. Today, I tracked a package all day long.

I know when it arrived at the hub this morning (5 AM). Here it is 6 PM and the package is still sitting at the hub. Apparently, it takes much longer than 13 hours to put a package on a truck. Calling customer service is a joke, calling corporate is a joke.

They don't care, they are only interested in passing the buck on to the next guy. I am tired of paying for shipping to have my package arrive anywhere between 1 and 3 days late. Shipments from them are never on time. Anytime I have called customer service, I get some song and dance about how sorry they are.

They aren't sorry enough to figure out what they are doing wrong and correct it. Like I said, this is not an isolated incident, it happens each and every time I am expecting a package via UPS. They need to go to the hub near my home and figure out what is going on there because something is not right.

As it stands, I will no longer do business with any company that uses UPS to ship products.

I stopped shipping via UPS a long time ago. I am also calling the companies I do business with and letting them know who unreliable their shipper is.

If enough people complain about UPS and their service, maybe companies will find alternate shippers. As it is, I'm sure I won't be getting my package for another 2 to 3 days even though it is sitting 15 minutes from my house.

Comments