I ordered a package and tracked it via UPS website.It stated it had been delivered to my front door.I checked there was no package anywhere.I immediately contacted UPS within 30 minutes of supposed delivery.I had a 2nd party check.No package at my address.UPS customer service made me feel *** by asking questions like" Are you sure you checked all around your front door?" of course I did this is my son's Christmas gift.Next UPS told me I needed to have the shipper contact them and file a complaint.I called Amazon.com and they put me in touch with the shipper who was both professional and courteous and immediately handled the issue.UPS will not allow a claim to be filed until the package has been lost for 24hrs.While driving through my neighbor hood the next day.I Found the package which was delivered to a vacant house on the wrong street.Luckily the package was intact.
I called UPS to alert them and customer service rep. assured me someone from local UPS would contact me via telephone within the hour.No one ever called.
I received an e mail 3 days later asking for my renewed trust.I am sorry UPS you have done nothing to renew my trust . Think in the future I will ship USPS.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Black Leather Jacket
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday. Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which..."
- "I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."