I ordered a package and tracked it via UPS website.It stated it had been delivered to my front door.I checked there was no package anywhere.I immediately contacted UPS within 30 minutes of supposed delivery.I had a 2nd party check.No package at my address.UPS customer service made me feel *** by asking questions like" Are you sure you checked all around your front door?" of course I did this is my son's Christmas gift.Next UPS told me I needed to have the shipper contact them and file a complaint.I called Amazon.com and they put me in touch with the shipper who was both professional and courteous and immediately handled the issue.UPS will not allow a claim to be filed until the package has been lost for 24hrs.While driving through my neighbor hood the next day.I Found the package which was delivered to a vacant house on the wrong street.Luckily the package was intact.

I called UPS to alert them and customer service rep. assured me someone from local UPS would contact me via telephone within the hour.No one ever called.

I received an e mail 3 days later asking for my renewed trust.I am sorry UPS you have done nothing to renew my trust . Think in the future I will ship USPS.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Uh uh. I wrote the title soooooooo youre all fkn wrong or lying. Now stfu!

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #234031

I think disgusted got his facts straight.NOt his fault you don't know th difference between lying and telling the truth.

The "facts" that you give are generally not the same.They change everytime you post, and based on the "facts" that you posted, you are obviously a dishonest person who needs to grow up and stop acting like a six year old.

Bunch of heroin-addicted, junkie package car thieves.

Instead of posting pro-UPS s h i t on these sites, why don't you just deliver our *** i n g packages?????

Anothe XBox out the back of the car to the *** man....

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #225947

So your now that we informed you that these labels are not computer generated you change your story.So not it is your "son" "husband" who posted the title.

Your husband whi is in Afganstan posted this.Which one was it your "husband" or your "son" You know there is no shame in admitting you are wrong, however by lying about this you make a fool of yourself.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #225945

Shut up all of you.First of all it was not me who chose the title it was my husband.

Just so you know my brother and husband are currently in the military. I never came up with the title.

My son posted this title because he was angry at me for not getting him an expensive toy for Christmas.So all you loser stfu mmk.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #225936

Well unless there was a glitch or something usually the person is allowed to select their own title.Only the author would know if they are telling the truth or not.

If they are not then they are not going to see things our way. However I have never heard of this website choosing a title for the poster.

Usually a letter won't go through without a title.However I am sure there are other places where you could have gotton a jacket for your son.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #225935

You copied and pasted from another program pissedconsumer allows you to post your own title.(lable) The person entered the title themselves.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #225934

I have to agree with disgusted.This person ins not being honest.

I tried to submit a letter without a topic to see if she was correct and she is not. It does not randomally pick a computer generated topic. This person is just lying period. This person came up with the title and does not have the guts to admit it.

I wonder if she is lying about the military thing as well?

They may not be lying about this however they obviously are lying about the lable.What a good role model she is for her son.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #225931

I have written letters here, and it allows you to choose your own title. Seriously grow up. The titles are not "computer generated" they are what you come up with.

Diadema, Sao Paulo, Brazil #225871

to Disgusted I DO indeed have a loved one in the military in Afghanistan.As for the jacket my son needed it.I have dealt with plenty of death and sadness during this season.And for your information I did not write the label it was computer generated completely and correctly.In the future I suggest you have your facts straight before you post your opinions.