Tracking Number 1ZY766V13995017811

I am very dissatisfied with UPS., I pay to the sender for delivery the package in three days. The package was picked up from Florida on time October 5th. Assumes that the package will be arrive at my house on Thursday 8th. October.

I called many times to UPS and confirmed that the package arrived on October 8th . With this confirmation I proceed to bought my ticket (flight) to Peru on October 11th 8.00 p.m. need to be at the Airport Los Angeles. The package did not delivery on Thursday 8th. I called to UPS and indicated that the package was returned to Florida. All the Supervisor did not know Why the package return to Florida.

I contacted Sara, 800-292-3013 and She confirm that the package delivery to me on October 8th, Also I let her know that I will trip to Peru on Saturday 11th at 8.00 p.m. by consecuense I am not able to received another day. I tried to contact with Sara at the phone above mention why I didi not received my package on time. She never answer the phone and never return my calls. Also I spoke with many supervisors, and confirm that the package is going to deliver on Saturday 11th. NO WAS TRUE!!!

I could not lose my Ticket. UPS does not tell the truth. UPS mistake with this shipment??????

The errors that UPS do the users need to pay or lose my flight?

Never again will be use UPS.

UPS has to be more seriousness and responsibility in their shipments.

Please investigate and follow the shipment. Why returned to Florida?

Maria Esther Mobley

mariaesthermobley@hotmail.com

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

#422070

Same thing happened to me.I paid $285 for 8Lb small package to be delivered next day.

It was delivered two days latter. I lost a buch of money because of this delay and the UPS customer relations person was not helpful at all.

The same package shipped via USPS express mail did cost only $79 and it was delivered next day by noon.Never more UPS.