Kempton Park, Gauteng

I bought an item and opted for UPS to deliver it.When I do the tracking on UPS website, it says it has arrived at the final destination and all that is left is for them to deliver.

I have waited for a month though, when I call them they tell me it has not arrived.

This is quite bad as I thought UPS is a big and reputable company who would not do such and they have an accurate tracking system which ensures that nothing goes missing.I am still waiting for them but they keep telling me that they have not received the item.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of package from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments