Tracking Tool

A vendor shipped a package to me via my PO Box and sent me a tracking number.Two weeks after the ship date the package had not arrived at the post office.

The post office confirmed they never received the package and the tracking number was a UPS tracking number. I called UPS and the short version is UPS told me the package made it to the Angleton Hub but was returned to shipper instead of being delivered to the Fresno Post Office because the package was sent UPS Ground and not UPS Sure Post and that Shipper had to force the label because UPS Ground does not deliver to a PO Box...but Sure Post does. UPS customer service would not transfer my call to the Angleton Hub. It is amazing how absolutely DUMB some people can be.

UPS delivers to the Fresno Post Office all the time and surely they could figure out that the shipping had been paid for whether Ground or Sure Post, and they should have delivered the package to the Fresno Post Office. Fortunately I am not the one who was paying for the shipping because If I was I would NEVER have used UPS. The company has such a BAD ATTITUDE and no decent customer service.

In fact, if I know a shipper does use UPS I will request an alternate shipping method or not do business with that company.UPS, in my opinion, you are a pathetically run operation.

Review about: Ups Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Written Apology and improved customer service. When a customer requests to speak with a particular department that customer should be transferred to the department or individual the customer has requested to speak with..

I didn't like: Delivery service nor customer service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments