I shipped a brand new laptop to my niece in Texas last december, my niece didnt go out that day because I told her to wait for the package. As soon as she saw the UPS truck she went to open the door and saw the delivery guy tossed the packaged, We made a complaints, for them to pay the insurance I paid. But UPS ignored it cause they said it didnt treached their criteria of packaging (even it was properly packed all the materials to absorb any force that package may suffer)So, what isthe insurance for then,,,even it was caught on the act that their delivery guy tossed it like a ball???

I also confronted clerk Jenna from their UPS Morton Grove, IL why she didn't put a fragile. or caution sticker/note in the box. She said "it doesn't matter"

The point is "THEIR UPS GUY IN TEXAS TOSSED THE PACKAGE AND THE CLERK JENNA IN MORTON GROVE DOESNT CARE!!!

I will never make this company to ship any package for me in the future...no way. I started to campaign for my thousands of friends not to use this company....never!!!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

#419449

I have moved to a brand new house and purchased lots kitchen items all delivered by UPS.They don't ring and left my TV at the porch all soak wet.

Then today, the kitchen Aid stand mixer along with some other items ordered from Amazon not delivered but proof of delivery says "Status: Delivered, Location: Front door" So I called Amazon, Amazon told me they probably deliver tomorrow. Then why tracking says delivered... front door?

I called UPS, they asked me if I have check around the neighborhood, and told me I have to complain Amazon not UPS.Seriously?

yes pls use fed ex their people don't care either,[go to the fedex complaint section],the drivers beat the *** out of all your *** too..GOOD LUCK!!!!!

I have lots of friends who love to order online especially from ebay and amazon. Now what we are doing is we will contact the seller first that if they will use UPS then we wont bother to purchase the item.

I also spoke with one of the sales rep. from Dell to fix my laptop, he said somebody will come and pick up my item: told him "what shipping company?"he said its FedEx,,,great!!!! Told the Dell my experience with the UPS,,,,The box i had was a "real laptop box" from fedex it was well padded and they have this sticker on top that says"laptop" then a space will you write the amount you need to declare for the insurance. And the packaging tape they will use on top of it has a written "fragile" and it cost me lesser

than what I paid in UPS. The box from UPS has low quality, ordinary and so cheap but cost me too much!!!! Not only that,,,FedEx explain to me whatever I need to know and what to expect if in case it got damaged or lost.Told them the item they got from me is already damaged by the UPS

So from now on,,,, UPS,,,, no way!!! :( :( :(

So from now on,,,, UPS,,,, no way!!!

UPS ROCKS the *** out of you! rocks your packages like there's no tomorrow, rocks your soul until you run out of your money to follo-up a CLAIM,,,, UPS is way way DOWNS, never again with UPS, and yeah right, these guys are underpaid because they are not just doing their jobs with care,,,,,Iwonder the upper UPS management is doing about this, remember, nothing lasts forever now you;re UPS later your DOWNS!!!!

Pack your stuff better,.....you are SHIPPING it , not buying it from wal-mart and carting it home in the backseat of your volvo!!

jesus........... its shipped in a TRACTOR TRAILER>>>.. have you seen tractor trailer drivers...

this is a business of the real work there is to be done.......understood

HOLLINS1 MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET A JOB ,INSTEAD OF HARASSING YOUR UPS GUY..YOUR THE JOKE IF YOU THINK WE CARE ABOUT YOUR JUNK..YEAH THAT'S ALL IT IS TO US ,NOTHING BUT *** THAT PEOPLE CAN'T STOP BUYING..TRUST ME I'LL BE THERE DROPPING,EH DELIVERING THAT PRECIOUS,PRECIOUS JUNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MADE 88K LASTYR.. :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

i agree with the customer service issue on this.i have not had good experiences with UPS.

they dont care about me or my items. on the other hand fedex has always responded to any issue I may have with my items. I have talked to many supportive people with fedex. I ship and receive daily and I choose fedex any time I can.

so sick of being treated like a lesser person by the guys in brown.

same can go for the usps as well.don't bother with them.

no one is perfect I get that, but abuse is never acceptable.

hollins1

BIGPKG IF YOU ARE OVERWORKED AND UNDERPAID.WHO? IS KEEPING YOU THERE.YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO CARE ABOUT YOU JOB.THEIR ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE OUT OF WORK,WHO WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A JOB.MY UPS AND FEDEX MAN KNOW'S NOT TO LEAVE ANYTHING ON MY DOOR STEP.I ONCE HAD A UPS GUY WHO,ALWAY'S SEEMED TO HAVE A PROBLEM EVERYTIME HE CAME TO MY HOME.SO ONE DAY I ASKED HIM WHAT THE PROBLEM WS.HE STATED HE WAS TIRED.SO I STATED MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED HOME TODAY.I CAUGHT HIM OFF GUARD.I ALSO INFORMED HIM THAT IF EVERYONE STOP USING UPS AND FEDEX WHERE WOULD HE BE.OTHER THAN THE UNEMPLOYEMENT LINE LIKE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE.FROM THAT DAY FORWARD HE HAD A DIFFERENT ATTITUDE.IT'S NOT WHAT YOU DO.IT'S HOW YOU DO IT.THEIR ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO VISIT THIS SITE.AND I AM SURE THEY ARE HAPPY TO HEAR YOU STATE YOU ALL DO NOT CARE ABOUT NOTHING I SUPPOSE THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE GOOD.ARE WAS THIS A JOKE.