I had a pkg overnighted from Kentucky to HI for $38 via UPS. Pkg was not delivered the next day. I was told that there was no apartment number on the pkg. I had it delivered to my office. No apartment numbers, just a customer service desk inside the front door.

Driver obviously did not even enter the building to attempt delivery. I had a pkg overnighted 2 weeks ago via FedEx and it arrived in the office 18 hours after pick up in North Carolina.

UPS pkg was not only late, but not even on the truck for delivery the following day. They wanted to delivery three days later while charging me overnight rates. I had to pick the pkg up because it would not wait three days (thus my shipping it overnight. They made no attempt to call recipient or shipper for clarification.

When I picked up the pkg, delivery vans still had not left and when I asked why my pkg was not going out for delivery they told me it still had not corrected the address for delivery. My office is less than 2 miles from where I picked up the pkg.

I will never ship UPS again regardless of price. I am paying more so that I know it gets here.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments