Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

How is it that a company can only track a package by a tracking number, and not by destination or a sender?I was given the wrong tracking number by the sender, who is across the Nation so I can't get them due to the time change to get a correct number.

I spent $500 to get something delivered overnight, and it expires if I don't get it on time. I'm sitting here waiting nearly 12 hours with no truck in sight, nobody at UPS wants to say anything other than sorry I can't help you.

I would have a backup system.I would not offer such ***-poor customer service, or an inability to do a reasonably intelligent job keeping track of a package that is in my care, for which I am paid highly to deliver.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments