UPS broke almost every item in 6 boxes
The denied all of my claim and will not even honor the insurance I paid for.
you cannot get a hold of anyone to talk to about it.
each box came with tons of damaged items- lots of china from my grandmother more than 50 percent items were damaged in each box - cannot believe how they managed it, I had packed everything with bubblewrap and cardboard in between they must have thrown each box.
I hope each one of thier family members and their belongings are treated exactly the same way they treated me.
very disappointing and sad - horrible ethics
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "I purchased a blue and white floral dress online. Money was taken out of my account. I watched my mailbox for months witing for it to arrive and it never..."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."