UPS broke almost every item in 6 boxes

The denied all of my claim and will not even honor the insurance I paid for.

you cannot get a hold of anyone to talk to about it.

each box came with tons of damaged items- lots of china from my grandmother more than 50 percent items were damaged in each box - cannot believe how they managed it, I had packed everything with bubblewrap and cardboard in between they must have thrown each box.

I hope each one of thier family members and their belongings are treated exactly the same way they treated me.

very disappointing and sad - horrible ethics

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I've packed and shipped over ten thousand pieces of china and the only time anything broke was when a train they were being transported on derailed. There's a right way and a wrong way to pack fragile things. You did it the wrong way.

Dark_Shaft
Vancouver, Washington, United States #612802

where is the styrofoam loosefill?your boxes are not properly packed; they are better than nothing, but not by much.

ups is not a moving company, they are a shipping company. i have shipped literally hundreds of pieces of china, glass, vintage fragile items, and never had even so much as 1 piece break.

you learned your lesson in packing, unfortunately too late...learn to pack, ask questions if you don't know and even you can ship safely.