UPS broke almost every item in 6 boxes
The denied all of my claim and will not even honor the insurance I paid for.
you cannot get a hold of anyone to talk to about it.
each box came with tons of damaged items- lots of china from my grandmother more than 50 percent items were damaged in each box - cannot believe how they managed it, I had packed everything with bubblewrap and cardboard in between they must have thrown each box.
I hope each one of thier family members and their belongings are treated exactly the same way they treated me.
very disappointing and sad - horrible ethics
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is very upsetting ...i only apply for job helper i do not understand where all these problem coming from..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "The flowers were NOT as described or looked like the picture on Telefora's website. They offered a 20% discount. What an insult. I asked for a complete refund and/or to..."
- "Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to receive the correct model and new phone I purchased. I..."
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."