I ordered a package yesterday, getting over night shipping, expecting it to be here as the option of "over night shipping" implies.But no.

It is getting here four days from now. It was supposed to arrive in New Mexico. It flew out of Dallas, Texas yesterday....to Louisville, Kentucky today. Excuse me!?

If it is over night, it is supposed to be the fastest it can be, so flying it the complete opposite direction doesn't seem to be very efficient. And when I call to complain? I get a sassy guy with an accent telling me the company policies that supposedly known to everyone. Obviously not, SIR.

I will never use UPS willingly again.Fedex, you just won yourself a loyal customer.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Looks like you posted this on a Saturday correct?I just wanted to share with you that anything ordered on a Fri EVEN with overnight service is del the earliest on Mon.

Unless you pay extra for deliveries on Saturday. This is both for UPS and FedEx as well.

They have the same policies and same procedures.I urge you to switch just to see that there is really no difference

With UPS everything goes to Louisville, KY.Ship via Fedex and everything goes to Memphis, TN.

This is where all packages are sorted (by destination, priority, etc) and loaded onto other planes that take the packages to their destination area (ie. a package going from Portalnd,Or will go to Louisville and be loaded onto a plane to D/FW for delivery in Waco,TX).

Upon arrival at D/FW, more sorting occurs and packages are usually loaded onto semi-trailers for delivery to local distribution points where they are again unloaded, sorted and placed on the "brown" delivery trucks to their final destination (your door).Frankly, I think both UPS and Fedex do a remarkable job considering what they go through to get a package from point A to point B.