I HATE UPS...WE WORK ALL DAY LIKE ALL UPS EMPLOYEES.WHEN AM I SUPPOSED TO RECEIVED MY PACKAGES?

WELL I JOIN THEIR BOGUS "MY CHOICE" PROGRAM TO REQUEST PACKAGES BE DELIVERED WHEN I RETURN HOME AFTER WORK AT 5PM OR ON A SATURDAY, HA, WELL THAT NEVER HAPPENS, MORE AND MORE EXCUSES. DRIVERS ARE NASTY, INCOMPETENT, RUDE, IGNORANT AND SO MUCH MORE. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT DRIVERS CANNOT BE CONTACTED IN THEIR TRUCKS...BULL . I HAVE ASKED FOR SUPERVISORS TO CALL ME BACK, NEVER, I HAVE TRIED FOR 2 DAYS TO GET IN TOUCH WITH SOMEONE FROM THE CORPORATE OFFICE TO FILE A COMPLAINT, NOT HAPPENING.

TRY TO CALL THEM, WHAT A JOKE.

YOU GET RE-ROUTED RIGHT BACK TO UPS IDIOTS WITH THE SAME LAME EXCUSES AND LIES AND BULLSH*T.SOMEBODY HAS TO DO SOMETHING TO PUT THESE INCOMPETENT PEOPLE OUT OF BUSINESS......

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

email them at help@ups.com and leave tracking number, and details about what is going on and they are good about helping people through that way. Goodluck, im still waiting on my stuff to make it to my house that was supposed to be here 3 days ago, but when I emailed them my package moved when it had been sitting in a hub for 4 days with no info :x