1.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Dealing with UPS for years, the same problem always seems to come up, and is happening again now. I received an email for a scheduled delivery date and time, so I changed my doctor's appointment for that day to be available.

Well, on the delivery date, another email comes that the package will be coming 3 days later, on the date that I actually scheduled the doctor's appointment that I had cancelled for the first delivery date. When I tried to change the date, UPS tries to charge me a "$5 Accessorial Charge" and will not change the delivery date until I pay this charge. Well, today I got another email telling me that the package would now be delivered today between 2-6 pm. I just now read the email (at 11 pm), and was home all day, and no package.

What's with this company?

They're in business to deliver packages, but cannot seem to get delivery dates and times straight. I have complained to the Attorney General's office, FTC, and Better Business Bureau's office in the past, but UPS just keeps doing business the same screwed up way as usual -- They will never learn.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

UPS Cons: Cusotmer service and delivery.

Comments