I ordered a table from walmart and paid 2.97 for it to get here a day earlier.I missed the first time ups came because I slept late so today I made sure to wake up early and I stayed by the door ALL DAY.

I tracked it a few minutes ago and it said a second attempt was made which is not true because no one EVER came to my door and I've been here all day. So I paid extra for shipping and they STILL didn't bring my package now I have to wait until MONDAY. Then I call customer service and some guy who could barely speak english gave me the worst customer service of all time.

I'm so done with ups.Extremely unprofessional.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

sburgess56
Dallas, Texas, United States #762589

I feel for you!UPS documented that I refused my package, lol, I was standing in front of my window when the truck pulled up, no one got out of the truck and left about 30 seconds later.

I watched the truck pull around the corner and stop, so I submitted a tracking status at 1:05pm, and got a response at 1:07pm that I refused the shipment!

When he stopped around the corner, that must of been when he updated this fraudulent status.What a scam!!