We awaited delivery of a small package on November 23.Normally deliveries are made in the morning.

We followed the tracking number info but there was a notation that there was a problem with the address/company. Fed Ex never had issues, nor the postal department. When I first called UPS customer service I was told they would look into it and someone would get back to me within the hour. No call back.

I called again and was told that a supervisor would call me within thirty minutes. No call back. I called again and was eventually given to a supervisor who stated he would call the operations center here in Albuquerque and let me know when there would be a delivery. Our office was then closed so I told him I would go to the office (it would take about 20 minutes) and await his call as to the delivery time.

When I arrived at the office I received a message that the earlier attempt at delivery sufficed and that there would no further attempts today. When you are trying to resolve this the majority of your calls go to the Phillippines and you speak to someone named "Sean" or "Brenda" or some obviously generic name. They will not transfer you stateside. You have to hang up and try again hoping to get to a stateside call center.

The result is we don't have the package, we don't know where the package is or if or when it will be delivered (one person said delivery on Friday, another said it is being held for pick up), nor have we received an explanation about why they claim there was a delivery attempt when they were going to tell us when to be there so we could accept delivery.no one showed up.

Their response is to tell you something to get you off the phone with a promise of a call back. None were forthcoming until the supervisor left a message that no attempts were to be tried that day. His number comes is as "unknown" and you cannot return the call. In forty years of business I have used a number of delivery sources.

This is by far the worst.Never again

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "prompt delivery of the package with confirmation as to its location". This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments