In order to repair my laptop PC, a well known computer brand contracted UPS on 07 Jan 2008, to take care of the shipment, as it is under warranty they have chosen the shipping company and as their facilities are in Germany, shipping is the only way.Since then I am waiting for them to pick up the computer, it has been 8 days already.

During this time I have called them several times and send daily emails, unfortunately, nothing has made them collect it.

As a response to my emails I have even received a response from Mr. Marcel van Londen (UPS Europe) saying "...I will transfer this e-mail to the dispatcher now and urge them to follow this up. " and still nothing, I have even arranged a pick up today between 14:00 and 17:00 but no these guys are unable keep the promise they make.

The funny thing is, UPS came to my workplace today to make a delivery for a colleague but did not ask for me!!!!! Anyway I am still waiting to send my laptop to be repaired, I just did my daily UPS customer service call and talked to Lisa, without any promises again, saying they can not say anything but they should call me.

I WILL NEVER SHIP ANYTHING WITH UPS AGAIN.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments