The UPS driver in my area 60543 is the worst Mail delivery person I have had in 43 years.They are the most careless of all the mail delivery companies by far.

It is probably just the driver because I don't really remember them being this bad before. A few months ago my wife witnessed the driver rolling an 1100 dollar speaker cab end to end down the ramp of her truck. Then she left it in the driveway in front of the garage. She happened to leave it in front of my wife's car and she had to move it with my dolly, causing her to be late for work.

I complained to UPS and they told me they would talk to her and that they took complaints seriously. If they do take it serious, the driver obviously doesn't. Now months later I ordered another speaker cab, same result. Only this time not only was the package on the driveway and in front of my wife's car, the box is damaged.

Now I have to open it and hope it's not damaged. If it is who gets the headache, you guessed it me.

Stay away from ups if at all possible.They are expensive and no you do not get what you pay for!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dark_Shaft
Vancouver, Washington, United States #611590

ups is NOT a postal system and does not deliver mail, ups is a private carrier. one reason ups (and fedex) cannot put items in your mail box. The post office/usps is the us postal system and delivers the mail.

rottin69
Chicago, Illinois, United States #611399

Mail can be a letter a package etc.I did not mean the post office.

I meant what I said UPS.

Mail is letters and packages delivered by a postal system.To answer your question UPS started delivering packages in 1919 I believe.

rottin
to rottin69 Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #640242

UPS IS a postal system, just not government run.

Mail, or post, is a system for transporting letters and other tangible objects: written documents, typically enclosed in envelopes, and also small packages are delivered to destinations around the world. Anything sent through the postal system is called mail or post.

A postal service can be PRIVATE or public, though many governments place restrictions on private systems.

That is why UPS AND FedEx can not put things in your mailbox.

Dallas, Texas, United States #588534

When did UPS start delivering mail??????

You must mean the Post Office ??