I signed up for UPS MY Choice service and used it to re-route an envelope to a UPS Store 3 days ago (a Sunday morning).I spoke to a representative at UPS on Monday and they informed me that the envelope would be delivered to the UPS Store by the end of day.

Monday evening I called the UPS Store since the online tracking had no updated information. The UPS Store informed me that the envelope should arrive to them by Tuesday morning. The UPS Store took my contact information and said they would call me when it arrived. I called the UPS Store at the end of the day Tuesday and the envelope still hadn't arrived.

It is now Wednesday and the tracking status still says out with driver for delivery. I called UPS customer service again and they confirmed the status and could not give me an explanation as to why it was not delivered as yet.

For your reference, the re-route distance is no more that 5 miles.

I have had other problems with UPS this year and I will no longer use their service.FedEx is more expensive but they offer exceptional service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

UPS my choice is a violation of privacy. Our company offer drop ship for our customers but with UPS my choice the receiver see the Shippers name and drop ship is no longer private.

Our company spend over half of a millions a year with UPS and because of this matter we are now using Fedex.

UPS are *** and will go bankrupt as soon as other company do the same.