I received an email, saying a parcel would be delivered to my home address.

I knew I would not be at home, so I wanted my parcel to be delivered to a pick up location (which I'd used before)

When I went on line it says I must join UPS My Choice! I am already a member, so I log in.

I try to change delivery address. When I try it says I must join UPS My Choice (which I am already logged into) So, I log in again. I try to change delivery address. When I try it says I must be a member... So, I log in again!!!!

For pity's sake I AM TRYING TO HELP THEM AVOID A WASTED DELIVERY!!!

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE INTERNET???

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was appalling website and customer service. Author liked the most quick shipping from supplier. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments