I was expecting delivery on 2 Feb. The attempt was made at 2:34 pm when the rest of the world works. No problem, I understand. It was "estimated" to be delivered between 10:30 - 5:00 the next day. I took the afternoon off to try and catch the delivery before I had to go back to work at 5:00. They attempted delivery at 6:06 pm! Wasted day of work. The last attempt was "estimated" for 4 Feb between 2:00 and 5:00 pm. Again, I took the afternoon off to catch the delivery only to find the last attempt notice stuck to my door from a 12:27 pm attempt.

At this point I am boiling mad and call the local delivery center. The first person I spoke to gave me the standard "you can pick it up at our center" line. Not satisfied with that I ask to speak with a supervisor. Five minutes later I get a half-hearted, and probably fake attempt to see if the driver can attempt delivery again today. No can do.

So now a package that I paid to have delivered, and took time off work to receive, must be picked up by me at their convenience. How is it that UPS is still in business?

Performance: Failure

Customer Support/Service: Failure

I will gladly use FedEx and USPS from now on.

By the way, if any UPS execs care about fixing problems in their business, start with the "Customer Center" at:

UPS Customer Center

7925 RONSON RD

SAN DIEGO, CA 92111

800-742-5877

Tell them Adam Winslow would like his package delivered when they say they'll deliver it.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments