Additional Fees

06/08/2015 UPS in Dallas has accepted a package to be shipped to my address in New York.The package included an important visa document, which I urgently needed to start working.

The document issued by USCIS was delivered to Dallas; therefore I needed it to be immediately forwarded to New York. Instead of flying to Dallas myself and physically bringing a package myself, I relied on UPS Next Day Air early morning service that guarantees a next day delivery as early as 830am. Unfortunately, UPS failed to perform its service, which caused a delay in my shipment. I cannot start my job unless I receive the package, which is a substantial financial loss for me.

On top of that, if I do not get a package by 06/11/2015 by offer will be revoked and I will not only lose money and job, but also future career prospects and aspirations. I have talked to many customer representatives during Tuesday day and night 06/09/2015 and Wednesday 06/10/2015, and received misleading inaccurate and indifferent comments about the status of my package. Multiple customer representatives insured me that the package will be delivered to me by 8am, on 06/10/2015. At 8am there was still no package, so I called again and was told the package will be here by 10am.

At 10am I was told to wait till noon. I called again at 2pm and I was told that the package is still in Dallas (!) and there have been no updates on its location. There is a possibility that the package is lost.

The negligence and indifference of UPS’ workers and the company itself had caused financial, mental and career damage to me.I assume the right to hire an attorney and file a claim/lawsuit against UPS.

This person wrote the review because of "lost package resulted in lost job" of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20000 and wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments