06/08/2015 UPS in Dallas has accepted a package to be shipped to my address in New York. The package included an important visa document, which I urgently needed to start working.

The document issued by USCIS was delivered to Dallas; therefore I needed it to be immediately forwarded to New York. Instead of flying to Dallas myself and physically bringing a package myself, I relied on UPS Next Day Air early morning service that guarantees a next day delivery as early as 830am. Unfortunately, UPS failed to perform its service, which caused a delay in my shipment. I cannot start my job unless I receive the package, which is a substantial financial loss for me.

On top of that, if I do not get a package by 06/11/2015 by offer will be revoked and I will not only lose money and job, but also future career prospects and aspirations. I have talked to many customer representatives during Tuesday day and night 06/09/2015 and Wednesday 06/10/2015, and received misleading inaccurate and indifferent comments about the status of my package. Multiple customer representatives insured me that the package will be delivered to me by 8am, on 06/10/2015. At 8am there was still no package, so I called again and was told the package will be here by 10am.

At 10am I was told to wait till noon. I called again at 2pm and I was told that the package is still in Dallas (!) and there have been no updates on its location. There is a possibility that the package is lost.

The negligence and indifference of UPS’ workers and the company itself had caused financial, mental and career damage to me. I assume the right to hire an attorney and file a claim/lawsuit against UPS.

This person wrote the review because of "lost package resulted in lost job" at UPS. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20000 and wants UPS to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by UPS and ups delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments