UPS lied to me and posted their lie on their tracking records.They did not deliver a package stating on their tracking record that there had been an "exception" and gave a time of 9.45 as an attempted delivery time.

When I phoned I was told the receiver was not at the premises when they attempted to deliver. On investigation we discovered the package did not leave the UPS destination depot as the driver had determined that the said premesis was closed on the day given and so the package was not even loaded for delivery. This is the second time in two completely different areas in Florida. Exactly the same complaint.

No compensation was made to our company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

People need to know that UPS has messed up twice in the past two weeks regarding shipping hazardous materials.In both cases, they sent hazmat material illegally after they damaged the contents of our shipping boxes and put them into the "system" into non conforming packaging.

They are going to maim or worse yet really cause severe damage or death to someone.The DOT should know about their actions.

Dark_Shaft
to UPS boo Sequim, Washington, United States #594976

maybe you need to learn to pack better, or use better packing materials.