100 words is not enough.June '11, Apple delivery, driver signs, misspells name, Apple alerted calls me, I find computer dumped at gate, Apple reports driver.

7/12, UPS driver uses USPS box for overnight delivery, gets reported by USPS, again not me don't know what happened to driver. 9/2 UPS Freight LTL, claims cant deliver 300 lb heater not contact on shipping order (lie, some inside UPS guy sends me order later # on it.). 9/8, UPS refuses to deliver once they make it to my town, because local office says my road is dangerous. Guy driving a 40' empty tractor trailer.

I have a 42' class A fully loaded 40,000 lb. Claims can't turn around, have a 150' circle drive, tell them, ABF turning 53 footers in my drive, no way!!! The agree to dump shipment in my builders apt building driveway, WAIT, they failed provide lift truck (order specified lift). I have to hire a driver, bobcat and trailer to get my heater home.

UPS just apologizes, won't pay 240$ for the cost. CHEAP FOR WHAT 3 GUYS DID. UPS next day saver, reports delivery of my chemo to my porch, leaves in USPS mailbox (again) in heat, messed up. Wish I had room to show u the emails from them, but none apologize or offer to pay.

I guess they hate me, this is no way to run a business.Use FEDEX........

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments