I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to chew it open.It was compressed like an accordion, the packing tape was coming off and the bottom lid of the box was completely open.
The shipping box was so badly damaged that the shoe box inside of the shipping box was also totally crushed and had a big hole torn into it. Luckily the shoes look ok. What the heck UPS??!!?!??!!?? *^!%@!!!!
Be gentle!They're shoes for goodness sake!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "UPS drivers in New York are violent and dangerous! Beware! UPS driver Kishan Seoparsan threatens me when I'm trying to pick up my own package which he previously failed to..."
- "Ordered a MacBook Pro off of Apple's website, was sent to UPS from Apple the next day. I get a Friday delivery date from UPS with expedited 2nd Day Air,..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "Anyone who is in business should understand one simple aspect: The nuisance they are causing to other people with their highly unprofessional work. Just why do you insist that I,..."
- "The wig I received from this company was not the wig pictured on their website. The wig was suppose to be no more than 8" in length it was..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."