Harahan, Louisiana

The UPS delivery man put a COULD NOT DELIVER WITHOUT ADULT SIGNATURE and did not even knock.He saw that we were home and did not even ring the doorbell.

When we chased the guy down the street we told him he didn't even knock and he just looked at us and said "yeah so, what is your name and address?". This occurred 8/21/2014 at 7:00 pm, the package was for our son Quintin Denman and our address is 109 OK Avenue, Harahan, Louisiana 70123 our number is 504 231-0638.

We are very disgusted in your company and we will think twice before we mail anything with UPS.Our son goes to school in Texas and we are constantly mailing him items with your company

Preferred solution: do something to correct the problem.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #860294

I live in ny I have the very very same complaint about ups.This company and their workers don't CAREEEEE about their customer .

Their attitude towards our complaints socksssss. People should not use them let them see how important we are to them.

I have to purchase more school clothes for my daughter after this unreliable UPS DRIVER REFUSE TO RING THE BELL AND ONLY STICKING SLIP ON THE DOOR.YOUR SERVICE SOCKSSSSSSSSSSS.