Turnaround Time

On my E bay delivery status, UPS always states that "Receiver requests the package to be hold for pick up/Receiver agree to pick up the package at the UPS location ". The issue is that I never made any contact in anyway either by phone or email requesting UPS to hold the package for pick up.

When I contacted them, they said that they do not make delivery in the Camp Creek Pkwy, GA area but I see their trucks making deliveries everyday around the area and just 300 yards from me.

When I called and requested that they should tell the sender/seller that they don't do delivery in my area which a BIG FAT LIE, they said that they can't make such a truthful statement like that.

Now UPS has delayed 6 days my package.

UPS is really DECEITFUL and LIAR in all way possible!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "lie about delivery status!!!!" at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was tracking tool faking delivery date, faking delivery statement and status and inconvenient and deceitful statement status. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments