Luxemburg, Luxembourg

This is the second time I have had a problem with UPS Luxembourg.This time, I was home all day, never left once.

Yet I received a notice that I was not home and to collect my package at the gas station. Last time they claimed my name was not by the door buzzer, yet they were able to find my mailbox. Useless. I have a newborn and therefore wanted to avoid going to a sketchy gas station to wait in line with guys buying cigarettes.

No option to redeliver, no option to pick up at the UPS facility.I never had a problem with UPS in all my years in the US, but two encounters here and I want to scream.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping at Ups was incompetent delivery driver, no accountability and no options for redelivery or pickup at facility Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments