Ups lost or stole my brand new laptop that my parent bought and made sure it would be here for my 16Th birthday so my parents looked like horrible people because they did not have there kid a gift at there 16Th birthday all my friends and family were there and now they look like crappy people because I did not get a gift from them I feel bad but I made sure my friends and family knew that my parents did buy me a gift and that they did not just forget to get me a package and they all understand that it is not there fault I did not get my gift that it is ups......

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Actually my laptop won't be getting here ups lost it so they had to start and investigation on it and compusa will send me a new one when the investagation is over

Sweetie i am sure,Know one is worried but you about your gift.Why?Do you feel like you have to explain anything to your Family or Friend's.If your parent's ordered you a brand new laptop,Then it probably was not ordered in time to be delivered before your birthday.This is so simple.Stop jumping to conclusion's about where the laptop is.I am sure it will arrive.Better late than never.And by the way" HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY".

Come off it.All that would have had to be done, was explain that it had been ordered and hadn't arrived yet.

But then on the other hand I know families that if they put on a party for their kids birthday, that is the gift.Maybe you should concentrate on your spelling instead of sitting on a "pitty pot" pouting because there wasn't a gift from your parents.