Last week my monthly leukemia medication should have arrived from CVS Caremark.It didn't.

This med costs $510.00 a month! UPS claimed they delivered the package at 1:37 pm on the day in question. As it happens, my wife and a friend were standing outside our house at that precise time. There was no UPS truck in sight.

The package is simply lost. I have had to re-order the medication for another $510.00! Meanwhile, UPS claims they are "searching for" the package.

I'll bet.If they don't reimburse me for this , we are going to take them to small claims court.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $510 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments