Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I was tracking my package daily.My package was in Alaska for 3 whole days.

Then they said my package would be delayed for about a day. About 2 days later, my package went to LA? When it was supposed to be delivered to Canada. Apparently it was sorted wrong.

Then i waited for 4 days and still no sign of my package. Then i contacted UPS customer service and they didnt know where my package was either. They gave such horrible service, they did not help at all to fix the situation. The only thing they told me to do was to contact Apple.

Then i contacted Apple and they are giving me a replacement iphone 6 which is coming 2 weeks later -.- UPS is a *** company and is super unorganized.i would give them a 1/10 .

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

San Francisco, California, United States #883421

I Am pissed off too!!!!!it says that my delivery was left in the mail room 2 days ago in my building.

Signed by mail room!!! not even the name of the person!!! The mail room people said they did not receive it.

Now I am waiting on the line for 20 minutes for a *** explanation!!I am mad as ***

Bradenton, Florida, United States #880680

I am having the same issue. Ups told me that a ups worker must have stole it and to contact apple. Horrible customer service and yes I am a pissed off consumer as well.