Two days ago the package was literally two hours away from my town. Yesterday was "out for delivery before the end of the day"! At 9pm I called at UPS cause the package was not delivered. Their answer: "Please sir, wait a little bit more"... When I asked up to what time are you delivering, the answer was up to 7:00pm... "...Ma'm, it's 9:15pm...". Today, I filled for a claim... it will take up to 8 business days for a reply... and they need a proof (invoice) of the goods in order to refund me... OK, so why you accepted the extra charge for the insurance beforehand???

Bottom line, I might completely lost an irreplaceable product and I might not getting a full refund...

Customer care??? What's that??? Only rude and sarcastic replies and when I asked to speak with a supervisor, he told me that he is sorry and if I know how many packages are delivering each day and how vast their premises are... That was his reply when I asked how in a single day can you loose such a large and heavy package which has my name all over it??? Well, with all due respect, I do not care how many packages are you delivering or how big your premises are! You were paid for a service and you did not deliver... PERIOD!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Saint John's, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada #835965

My package was 45min away .....2 days still not delivered ...

Worst possible provider ever ! 75% of my packages are late .... Usually because of weather ....even in the summer !!!! Called to complain and got the same *** as u did .

I pay extra for expedited service .2 days to get fm California to nl and can't get 60km in 2 days .!!