UPS to overnight a check from PA bank to North Myrtle Beach SC attorney's office for closing of new home.UPS doesn't know where it is!

Claims can take up to 8 days for investigate! In the meantime my husband, 2 dogs and myself have to pay for hotel room when our new home is waiting for us. Not to mention the costs incurred for delaying POD delivery of our belongings. Delivery of appliances on hold because we can not get in our house.

The seller of the home is also at a loss because he isn't getting his money.

Very frustrated, will never trust UPS again!Where is our money!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups overnight delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Roseland, New Jersey, United States #1272779

90 days to replace a bank check.Same thing is happening to me right now, just got back from the bank arguing about it.

My only option is to buy a surety bond for double the value.Called 3 insurance companies so far to find one, no luck.

Girard, Kansas, United States #1229835

Who writes checks anymore? Wire transfer is the way to go.

Cancel the check and issue a new one maybe?