UPS does not deliver items and they lie that they attempted 3 deliveries.I was expecting my passport to be delivered and they said they could not deliver it as my company name was missing, I had just mentioned the floor number, the whole floor was my company's and there were no other offices in that floor.

I called up the customer service and they said there were several suites and companies in that floor and thats why they couldnot deliver, thats an utter lie, there is no suite or other companies that share my floor. They tried to deliver yesterday , got my company name and told me they will deliver it today. Today I checked their website and it says that they attempted three deliveries and are sending the package back to the sender.

Its so *** and they are the biggest liers, how could they have attempted 3 deliveries between yesterday evening and today morning.For very important things like passport and visa, stay away from UPS, they make your life miserable.

fero2015 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was package never got delivered. Author liked the most dint take any effort to redeliver. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments