I'm expecting a package to be delivered on 11/13/13 it was going to be a total of 4 packages.The three packages came so I was still waiting for the last one so me and my boyfriend chilled outside on our porch for two hours (6 pm-8-pm) and waited for UPS to arrive.

I was also checking my phone for any updates. Then I called their customer service and she told me that he is still out for delivery so I said okay and she assured me that my packaged was still going to get delivered. So we waited until 8 pm and no delivery. I checked the status online once again and it said that the driver has made his first attempt at 7:25 and that no one was there.

So I quickly called UPS customer service back and this rude operator was telling me exactly what I have read and I told her that report was a lie and that the driver had made no attempts whatsoever because I was outside the whole entire time and I have cameras in my house so there is no possible way that i would have missed the delivery.

She assured me that my stuff was going to get delivered I just don't trust that because the last time the told me that they are going to do a second delivery they sent all my package back.They are *** ***.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments