On June 19th 2013 at 2:18 p.m. I mailed a package from the UPS CC located at 200 George Bishop Parkway Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29579—7336 Phone number 843-236-5279.

The package weighed approximately 11 pounds and the dimensions were approximately 14”x14”x10”.

The package contained a total of $275.00 in gifts for a friend of mine in the Czech Republic.

The people in front of me were waiting approximately 20 minutes when I arrived and I had to wait approximately 10 minutes. During this time there was absolutely no one from UPS to be seen as the counter was not staffed.

I am a 100% Service Connected Veteran and I had my Service Dog with me at that time.

When someone finally arrived there was a line. I waited patiently until it was my turn. The UPS employee then told me that I had to go to a computer and fill out the mailing information. I did as she instructed.

I was not able to fill out the form as I was not able to comprehend some of the information. This is part of my disability due to a head injury sustained in the Military. At this time there was a second person at the counter at UPS. It was embarrassing but I explained to her and apologized for having to ask for help on the computer and explained to her that I have some difficulties at times because of my disabilities. She filled out the form for me.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India #673649

no offense, but your story makes no sense.

You were lied to how, exactly?

How was your monetary loss >$400?